Q. What kind of results should I expect to achieve whilst working with you?
A. This is very much down to you. I can work at the pace that you set and we work towards the goals which we design at the beginning of the process. I can support you with coaching, mentoring and training but implementing the learning is down to you. Don’t worry I will be there on the calls and via email in between sessions to help you make progress.
Q. Is coaching right for me?
A. My coaching packages are perfect for you if you are:
- You are ready to step up and take consistent action to start your dream business
- You are willing to put the time into building strong business foundations
- You are open to looking at who you need to be to be successful in business
- You are open to coaching and help with starting your business
- You accept that you are fully responsible for your results with plenty of support along the way
- You are sick of making excuses and are determined this is the time you will be successful
Coaching is not right for you if:
- You are not 100% committed to putting in the work and starting your business
- You are looking for a quick strategy to get the perfect business
- You want me to do the work for you
- You are not prepared to invest in your future
- You are not ready to make a big change in your life and start a business
- You know exactly what you need to do and how to do it
Q. What is a free strategy call?
A. A strategy call is completely free and lasts about 30 minutes. It’s perfect if you want some help to work out how to move your business forward, book it here. We will ‘meet’ via an online conference call. It is your opportunity to talk about your business idea, explore your vision and what you want to achieve. It is also a great chance for you to understand my style of coaching and explore how we can work together. If you are curious why not click here to book your free call, take advantage of the strategy advice and learn more about working with a coach. Once you book your session you will be asked to answer a few short questions so I can find out a bit more about you and your business before our call.
Q. What happens during a client coaching call?
A. We start the session by doing a short exercise to leave behind your everyday pressures and ensure you are fully focussed on your business and the session ahead. You then give a summary of the progress you have made that week and let me know what you would like to achieve in the session. It is always advisable to prepare in advance for the session so you make the best use of the time and to ensure we cover questions you may have. Every session is different dependent on your needs, what you want to achieve, the pace you are setting and the stage you and your business is at. We can cover anything from brand design to designing the mindset of a successful business owner depending on what you need at that time. At the end of the session we will review your actions for the following week. You will receive a follow up email with any relevant training or workbooks to help you make progress against your goals and you can always email me with any questions or updates between sessions.
Q. Do you have a cancellation policy?
A. We take time to get to know each other and make sure we are a good fit before working together so hopefully this is not a situation we have to face. I understand it is a financial commitment and I offer the opportunity to cancel after 3 whole sessions if you do not feel it is the right match for you. I will refund your money minus £750 for the three sessions. It is more for your peace of mind, I have never had a client take me up on it!!