I'm a start-up strategist, coach, entrepreneur and self-confessed business geek. I am completely passionate about helping business owners to create more simplicity, success and fun in their businesses.
I have a BSc in Economics and have spent over a decade working in business strategy and with entrepreneurs. It's my life work and my biggest driver. I want kidding when I said I was a geek, I love a spreadsheet and numbers, as much as I love the creativity of start-up businesses. I've:
- Worked with people worldwide, starting and running businesses in diverse industries from hairdressing and brand design to food production and biomass boiler manufacture
- Develop business strategy for a huge variety of businesses, online & offline, products & services, small start-ups, SMEs and large organisations
- Delivered over 600 hours of enterprise training for new and aspiring entrepreneurs
- Supported over 400 entrepreneurs with exploring their business ideas
- Written training courses on self-employment skills and entrepreneurship which were rolled out internationally to support entrepreneurs in developing countries to start and run their own business
I was you
For a long time I was a determined, ambitious, driven, non-conformist working my way up the corporate ladder, gaining amazing skills but craving something else for my life. I know what it is like to quit your job to start and run successful businesses as I have done it. It is immense and emotional and thrilling and high and low and every feeling under the sun.
All work and no play.....
It’s not all work, I’m passionate about many other things. A random Dutch sport called Korfball, fitness, spirituality, creativity, baking, knowing all the words to the Fresh Prince of Belair rap (like every good 80s child should), my cat called Isla and my husband (not necessarily in that order!!).